2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com ve a car to leave a

 I am one Zheng, knew that originally he comes to seek today I originally for the sake of the affair of pure Yan.I settled to fix mind and said:"The Yan Yan goes home of affair, in fact I said not to calculate.Excuse me, chief executive officer, you don't want Yan Yan why doesn't the meeting go home?"
Liu An Bang says chillily:"I don't want that the uncomfortable affair being some to make people discussing.The mother of small Yan went to hospital, you must ast least make her called on for a while?Your disaster small shadow, again must the disaster small Yan is not?"
I smell speech not from lose to smile:"Disaster?Please make clearly, I is how disaster two of your daughters?Liu Qing copies ……I ……"I make reference to the time of this name, the sudden throat sobs to keep on saying, I feel my own eyes puckery severe, seeming the thing will soon rush to gush.But I will never think that person's in front that is hostile to at me peeps out the weak Tai of one silk, hence the uprising shouted walk to a landscape painting in front in quick time.The tears finally roars and shouts to brush past from my face, what I tried very hard to is strong to endure I's throat almost can not repress of sob a voice, all over but involuntarily shiver.
Liu Qing copies, you give now my in addition to distress to still keep distressing!My thinking has already started you slowly forget, however you but still deeply firm in my heart lake most bottom,Beats By Dre Justbeats, once including the mind that the opportunity will come out to hurt me.
Didn't once know how long as well, I finally felt that I starts falling calm, the breath is getting more normal, hence silently wiped eyes to wipe.I have no past, but quietly stand a short while, pack is appreciating landscape painting.
Led a short while me to say:"Chief executive officer, pure mother Yan's affair I will tell pure Yan of, I will also persuade her to return to call on a mother.But I also not the ability make the decision for pure Yan, because the pure Yan after all has been already become adult, I am most also just her elder brother is just."
Liu An Bang suddenly and loudly says:"Is the elder brother just?Is there your elder brother like this?There is that younger sister that will because of elder brother but suicide of?There is that younger sister that will abandon oneself's natural parent because of elder brother?"
My fierce a turn head, Ya however way:"You how can anyone know have the pure Yan ever committed suicide?"
Liu An Bang says chillily:"Until the wounds that come back her all have no to completely heal, you say as the knowing of parents don't know?If the pure Yan is true of because you died, you couldn't can stand here.Even if the black stone killed I, I also get first to want your small life!"
I also sneer at to say:"Chief executive officer, you all blame the all theses to in my head?"
Liu An Bang says chillily:" Be not?Be like you wave son like this, my Liu An Bang basically sees not up!And the small shadow fall in love original let my bad impression, you are unexpectedly and still luring small Yan!Do you say what you exactly want to do?Besides ……besides you unexpectedly again orchid disaster, you ……I really thought one gun to die you!"
Wave son?Am I a wave son?In my heart not from with one climax following another, although the my recent luck in love is a little bit thick,am I a wave son?Can the suicide of before pure Yan blame me?And the affair of Li Nuo, I basically have no the slightest memory!All these all completely not at my control in, why do all mistakes unexpectedly and all want me to carry?
But, these affairs are really realistic to slice of take place, I again how defend?Is the saying pure Yan imagine oneself as the favorite?Say oneself of Li Nuo throws a bosom to send to embrace but don't oneself basically know anything?
Liu An Bang sees me not to answer, hence says chillily again:"I hope you hereafter be not seeking small Yan any further.You nearby of the female kid is many?The wench of black stone, Xie Jia's wench, the wench of plum house, even connects Chen Jia's bond maid also where.Is a little pure Yan, to you should nothing important problem.So, I send a villa of same file time that lives with you now to you, you don't want to be getting more entangled with small Yan again hereafter.How?"
I smell the uprising that the speech is great anger, shout calling a way:"You think I so money-mad person?Pure Yan be not use to procure of, she is you of daughter!You do to not only humiliate me, but also is also humiliating your own daughter like this!Villa?Is 10,000 villas how again?My Wen Jia Wei hasn't depraved the situation of betraying I's character!"
Immediately I am direct and then outwardly walk to, short cut:"Chief executive officer finally says with you once, I hope you hereafter never interfere with my affair, otherwise I can't yield again!"
Two big fellows suddenly hurtle to come over want to obstruct me of leave, I sneer at a , fiercely stretch hand to push on them.Two big fellows were pushed by my huge dint while ascending fall go to from afar, bump a few tea a hideous mess.
Moreover a few big fellows see the form frighteneding to disgrace, but having to crustily skin of head to prepare to come up to keep me from leaving again.Liu An Bang shakes the activity that stopped the big fellows and says chillily at this time:"Xing Wen of, you don't blame me to have no to first say with you know.You aren't making city north engineering?My square in the sky although doing not bid qualifications,want that small real estate companies of yours can not Jing arrive a mark still a pretty easy affair.When the time comes your hurl enters real estate go to of 100,000,000 dozens water Piao, you can since departure regrets!"
I am one Zheng, the intelligence of this old fox is still true to is quite good!See to must and the Rong Rong cautiously add up for a while and have no of really of drive he to calculate.But I still keep saying chillily:"The many thanks is advice, however you don't worry, my working has never regretted."
Say I leave in quick time.When I drive a car to leave a tea Chuang, but my heart once in a very long while can not be calm.And Liu Jia's quarrel make me can not forget and and encounter Liu An Bang's intimidation now, how should I respond to?
I suddenly think of a Liu Qing's shadow to my unique feeling and can not help biting a tooth the keeping of the Luo Mao Luo Mao ring.Liu An Bang, you are to once start to my body, then again Liu Qing shadow from my nearby captured,Beats By Dre Diamond?You unexpectedly want to deal with me because of pure Yan again now, that doesn't blame me Don't mention it!Isn't square company in your sky the root that you depend on?I from square real estate beginning in the sky, step by step of destroy your Liu Jia's group company!
The fury of revenge starts in my chest burnable, almost make me lose rational ……





Book four start a business chapter 122 businessman's influence
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:17 chapter word numbers:4089


Leave me don't go to factory, but make a telephone call for Rong Rong after the tea Chuang.Being like Liu An Bang has to play scheme this kind of affair to me, I by myself even small cloud is all too good nothing important way.Small cloud although the psychology is severe, but have no what play actual experience of scheming, besides she is different from Rong Rong have an in great quantities available under charge person so.
But the Rong Rong is getting more different.The Rong Rong is seen to control an intelligence report net, and although the wench age is small, relate to a net but big, play conspiratorial means to allow of no small Qu more.To her, don't know why I am unexpectedly very rest assured.Should be her various make me almost be conquered?
My corner of mouth not from peep out a not self-conscious smile:My sky, I can't be like a light snow generally worshiping of beginning blindness is to her?Don't , does a 25-year-old big man worship 13-year-old little girl?Wanting to all make people ashamed must jump toward Pearl River!
About at around 3:00 p.m., I with Rong Rong at invite a good beautiful orchid coffee shop to meet.The Rong Rong sees the appearance that my eyebrows tightly lock not from ask a way:"Elder brother has what not good affair?"
I sigh to say:"Liu An Bang seeks me today, let me leave your Yan elder sister, otherwise will start to our Jia Zhi.Still say to let we could not take city north engineering."
The Rong Rong listenned to sneer at to say:"Good, did the old guy finally cannot help but jumping out?Do I return and then be preparing."Say her and comfort to say to me:"Elder brother, you need not worry, the Rong Rong definitely does an affair well, our Jia Zhis can't have any affair."
My wry smile says:"Rong Rong, do you say whether elder brother is very useless?What affairs all have no way solution,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, can before depending on your such a young girl favour rush behind of."
The Rong Rong is one Zheng, immediately say:"Elder brother, I forbid you to say myself like this.The elder brother is a person who does important event, just the opportunity hasn't completely arrived just now.The Rong Rong in fact depends on Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论