2012年11月15日星期四

google the person whom the

 The small fairy point nods to say:"The uncle Feng's words has no wrong, you body up is to have an unclear sword spirit, but and cutthroat the pressing sword spirit has a dissimilarity, it just amazingly, but don't call public cold.If you inside the achievement enter 1 F again, this sword spirit will refrain from rash action isn't realized by anyone."
A burst of breeze says:"Is quite good, be like Mo Wen Nyu Xia, she the sword method reach best Gao Jing, inside the achievement fix for also unusually deep, so have no this pressing sword to annoy,google, anyone also realizes not to come out.This is the force to learn say of, have already come to a the high state for returning to original nature."
The small fairy says:"You see my four younger sisters have such a sword spirit, doubt that she was a mysterious cuckoo?"
"Still have, the azalea soon opened, you these two wenches also from the nest in fly out!"
"You saw my Ting an elder sister, she didn't say to you, why do we fly out?"
"Say to is to say, I call to turn to have some to can not believe."
"What?You even I do the Ting elder sister's words also doubt?"
"She heel you these three wenches are similar, similarly the thou works properly Jing strange, who know you this how many wenches whether come to cheat me together?I call to turn not to ascend this be."
"So do you see my four younger sisters to have the whole body pressing sword spirit, is getting beer suspicious?"
"Want to be not, do I call to turn stem say that someone says well, some people say not like, is the jinx of crafty bad evil Tus?"
"No wonder that you first, , pack absolute being to play tricks, know perfectly well past ask, sound out my four younger sisters with various words."
"See to I call to turn what can not also deceive you three wenches of this spirit."
"So, are you to affirm our four younger sisters, the mysterious cuckoo that you want to track?"
The Wan son calls:"Uncle Feng, you how like this careless decide arbitrarily?"
"However, I admit that I am getting wronger!"
"?Are you getting wronger?"The small fairy asks.
"Is quite good,Facebook, four wenches basically aren't cuckoos, also is not likely to be cuckoo."
The Wei Shan Shan smiles to ask:"Uncle Feng, did you how can change viewpoint all of a sudden?"
"From four wenches just of speech talked that bearing and expression are seen, four wenches aren't the deepest persons in cities mansion, can be said to be whole have no city mansion, the pleased Nu complete form is at the color, is a noble-minded outspoken and innocent but immature young girl, young girl like this, which afraid is a sword method again high, also is not likely to be the mysterious cuckoo of on the alert abnormality."
The small fairy says with smile:"Do you forbid my four younger sisters to dress up as a pig to eat tiger?"
A burst of breeze smiles:"I call to turn to see a wrong person, four wenches aren't a person like this either, she one parties innocent, wanting to dress up as can not also dress up as.If you were these three wenches, I didn't dare to say, you not only can dress up as a pig, but also want will dress up as a big head mountain demon."
It is public on listenning to, all laugh heartily.The small fairy says:"How did you exert to say these old old matters?"
"Because it is really interesting."
The small fairy no longer keeps on saying and turns to say to the Wan son:"Four younger sisters, the uncle like this plays joke on us, do we want to play joke on him once?"
The Wan son asks:"Elder sister, that how do we play joke on an uncle?"
"Four younger sisters, did you forget us to once are what person?"
The Wan son is startled:"Elder sister, have we ever been what person?"
"We are rivers to lend money for interest to collect tax in the lake of person!"
The Wan son smiles:"To the rightness!Elder sister, I really forgot!That how do we collect tax to the uncle and lend money for interest?"
Wei Shan the Shan and Fan Hua listenned to their dialogues and felt puzzling, while a burst of breeze listenned to but surprised:"What?Are you the strange gang that appears on river's lake, lend money for interest to collect tax?"
The Wan son is also surprised:"Uncle, were you how can anyone know?"
"Hi!I call to turn to really think also, river how in the lake a so evil of group, unexpectedly lay up to kill people a tax toward the cutthroat?Originally is again you these two wenches make of ghost."
The Wan son asks again:"Uncle, did you meet with that cutthroat?"
"Meet with, meet with, don't meet with, I how can anyone know river's appearing in the lake is so evil of group?This is really historic strange to smell, a hundred years strange affair."
"Uncle, how did you meet with him?"
"Outside the Great Wall, there is a pressing murderous look on his body, too, but isn't a sword to annoy, I call to turn to once doubted that he is a homicidal mysterious cuckoo also."
"So did the uncle catch him to interrogate?"
"Do I catch his stem?Even if he is really a cuckoo, I can't catch him, either, I want that making is pure he isn't a cuckoo."
"Uncle how make pure his?"
"I am play the fool ah, left smell on him, right smell."
The Wan son smiles:"Uncle, you again bogus!"
"How did I swindle again?"
"This supercilious and heartless cutthroat can make the uncle smell on him to smell?Even if he didn't kill you, would also threw you to from a distance a place to go.Don't say to is him, is that I will be also."
"Being strange must very, he doesn't angry at all and on the contrary and very calm down and stay calm and collected the ground ask me, have you already smelt enough?"
The small fairy is getting more interested in, ask:"What happened later?"
"I say that I smell enough, he coldly asks, what result do you smell?I say that there are a few bloody flavors that is difficult to smell on your body, there is also one flavor of cultivating flowers."
Wan son oddness:"What?There is still on this cutthroat body fragrance of flower flavor of?"
"BE ah, is the flavor of azalea."
The small fairy is wearing a smile to ask:"Later was your asking him the cuckoo that isn't a mysterious homicide?"
"Ah!If the affair so simple and directly speaks, have no divertive!"
The Wan son asks:"Uncle, how do you say again?"
"Do I say how many persons you killed?Seem to kill of is all person of east factory, so this bloody flavor Be specially difficult to smell.He suddenly makes moves and give it a bit of thought to hold tight I call to turn of want vein, I call turn to have to Teng empty jumped to open.He for a while Zheng Zheng, conjecture me to ask with the strange vision, see to you are also a rare best superior, say!What person are you exactly?My Xi laughs merrily ground to counter-question, did you see me calling to turn to be like what person?He says that you in no case will be the person whom the Gai helps.I say, ?Wasn't I the person whom the Gai helps, what person again?He'hum' say all of a sudden, seeing to you were the falcons of east factory, I was past to make startled, Yi!How did you see out?Like!You since reveal, sorry, bother you with me call turn to make a trip."
The Wan son cannot help but asking:"Uncle, he can't like this does the honesty leave with you?"
"If he so followed me, didn't become the best cutthroat of river last first-rate in the lake!"
The small fairy says:"Four wenches, you don't always interrupt the uncle's words head and let the uncle keep on saying."
Wan Er says:"Uncle, you keep on saying ah, come!I add wine for uncle to lift spirit."
Once a burst of breeze smile and poured a next belly of wine, 15110 speak at that time the scene out of the Great Wall:
The cutthroat iron childe disdains to a to attend to ground to say:"Will I follow you?Was your aring me what person?"
A burst of breeze says:"You is what person, you know by yourself, I call to turn or advise you a , the darling ground follows me and has advantage to you."
The iron childe up and down saw a burst of breeze one eye again and sighed tone to say:"You had better hurry aroint thee, I still don't want to kill people now!"
"I just found out you very easily,cnn, do I call to turn to walk so?"
"That your right and wrong forces did I make moves to kill you?"
"Could you can kill me?"
"Good!This is you seek dead by yourself, don't resent me!"
Iron childe's one hits and seem the judge hall skill that beats cave, sealed for a while a burst of breeze body up of several places want cave.A burst of breeze the left Shan Be right to avoid, don't make moves, he wants to see the fighting skill way of approach of this cutthroat, seeing a his end the meeting can't sword homicidal.A burst of breeze doubts this iron in the cutthroat hand, is an ability pantograph to kill people it Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论