2012年11月4日星期日

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre of life and further

[url=http://www.sxczbike.com/uchome/space.php?uid=43132&do=blog&id=501409]monster beats by dr dre studio kobe bryant headph[/url]
[url=http://www.villamandos.org/fotos/done.php]after the robbery and murder men hiding in the temple wearing a hair practice[/url]
[url=http://www.fanfic.hu/galeria/displayimage.php?pos=-251]7 nonagenarian collection 200 mao badges[/url]
[url=http://www.karate-club-puderbach.de/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-2492]9 salvage covers to expose sewage waste oil detained[/url]
[url=http://www.zhongheng.org/upload/viewthread.php?tid=60520&extra=]taiwan man was the so monster beats by dr. dre studio graffiti headphones white[/url]
0:00, hearts filled with a strange sense of emptiness, as if something fell down instantly but always touch the bottom.

Tingtongli third phone came Publicity has not come back. I stared staring at the phone screen until it disappears after light suddenly got up out the door.

summer day's heat has long been dispersed in this morning, the night wind blew cool on the skin is slight. I had to vest more threw a coat. Change shoes when I do not see themselves in the mirror - hair messy, oily surface. When did you start? Abandoned all the favorable conditions at home, dwelling in such a slovenly manner in the area away from the city, all because of publicity for my commitment. But now I can not help but ask, this choice is right or wrong?

the only district where a private supermarket, open to midnight every night. I walked in, and the boss used to say hello.

boss is a man in his early forties. Decided to move when he heard rumors of the total - both his wife and children died in a car accident, and accidents due to drunken driving. So he often self-blame, why did not his death - it was just Of course I did not pursue the truth, after all, no one wants to bring their own painful past.

as usual to buy a bottle of mineral water. I am familiar with the boss after drinking unscrewed the cap directly up. Very quiet night, I clearly heard when the water is too lonely voice my throat. Plump. Plump.

[smile while I love hanging at the surface of the heart] let

01

that was in high school.

High School when I attended school athletic 800-meter run. Not because this is my long-term, it is no longer girls get together in the liberal arts class can not find qualified people. Sympathetic overslept the day I can almost be late, hurry, it has only bitten a few mouthfuls of bread and they rushed to the school until the beginning of the belly of the game is already empty. So long endurance run, a little bread and how to sustain in the end? I want to give up the way a few times, but the playground while the cries of the students and teacher enthusiasm I once again lower their bottom line. Results of the competition is dragging a heavy pace the last

02

class in a few days after that to see the girls eyes when I have the same kind of attention, or envy, or disdain, or even pretend to say that the casual Face sort of speculation, I always choose to remain silent. And they argue there is no reason to talk about themselves, which can be considered a reason; As for the other, I have to admit that when I woke up after the first person he saw when the heart is indeed little to excited about.

whole process so simple that some stereotypes, is that girls collapsed on the runway side of the boys as her own hero to the rescue immediately rushed to her clinic. Love sweat spilled over the floor.

I open my eyes when he is sitting in bed reading, head down to the eyes deeply buried in the shadows. I did not speak so quietly watched him on the turn page after page. Finally he raised his sight to me: The real tingling, but I smiled innocently.

at this moment there is always a hot hair with instant noodles come in a middle-aged nurse finally destroyed brewing good atmosphere. Publicity, taken together the book and went out. I tear back the tape nurses, and rude to unplug the needle. I can not help but gently exhale a cry, extinguish the cigarette ashtray in the seventh, pointed to the door: I said the word in my heart whispered,

although has not been familiar with, but at least the way you can say hello to encounter a. He also took the initiative once asked me After he came to be intoxicated,

later found out that's not my wishful thinking, because that summer I received the publicity of the first message:

harm [and you say goodbye to the music is fun]

03

this relationship seems to come a bit late. Assertive than I am the first grade, so he left a month later. Fortunately, his university not far away from my high school, between the two cities just a two-hour drive. He will come back to see me every week, will be returned to me with a lot of small things, such as earrings pendant category. I was amazed that he can be so considerate a boy and carefully. I like the drawing of those things that hang on the body weight of their schoolbags, phone, and that light blue wind chimes, hanging directly in front of my bedroom and my mother said, Then just close my birthday was an excuse to find a way. During that time I send text messages to every night and assertive than the end of the night so calls will be depleted. I am sorry again my mother for money so desperately waiting for the opening stop delighted to discover that when the addition of a one hundred calls, which I thought it was bigger than I am nervous of the people later from the assertive tone of the original liking that person is him. I really was moved to a mess, indulging in a little self-righteous

and then later I ignored the views of parents, hesitate to choose his school. In fact, I can go to better places, but that time I naively thought that publicity is all that I can give the reason. University to be open and aboveboard in love many, can we still looked like a high school like no one dare to wait for getting the handle to pull together. He was careful to buy me a lot of good-looking and practical little thing, until I do not have the heart, advised him: All of the haze: The early afternoon after the rain clear vision brilliantly reflected in his face, he took my hand, a firm voice: We maintain a year of perfect distance relationship. High school because of the distance faded too far and break up the feelings I see more. So today, I cherish this feeling, and assertive eventually come together.

but I seem to be

[you told me how lonely lining of the music]

04

busy graduating senior when I was busy looking around for practice, and to reduce the number of advertised links. Extension of the previous day became necessary to call every three days per week, per call time is getting shorter. I was not too concerned, until someone whispered in my ear and said: Assistant just friends. directly after graduation worked for his father's company. Assistant I have seen that, but the university interns, plus I also have courtesy, so I told her not wary. But this time I believe in such baseless rumors began to suspicious, to call daily to ask where he is, doing. Publicity seems to be my In order to let him out I noticed his suspicions, so a little more restrained. The ear crushing the language has not been interrupted: can no longer turn a blind eye, and began to investigate the matter. I secretly tracked the publicity a few days but no result, he and I expect the same from work to eat and sleep, life, behave in perfect order. So what I have to avoid the trivial gossip, chose to believe him.

05

his birthday I took leave of absence early in the unit, quietly arranged to his house all want to give him a good surprise. He once took me over, gave me a key and said:

plug in my last candle on the cake after beginning a long and hopeless wait. Electronic wall clock showing the time a clock ticking, publicity has never come back. I could not help but give him a call, tell him I have recently started to work, tired, hope he can find time to stay with me. He said a few comforting words. I asked of him to go home early, he was

several hours later, I have been standing on the balcony, looking at the cell door and out of vehicles. But is afraid to call back a phone affect his work so hold back. Wait and bar. Such a thought, I went back to the living room lying on the sofa.

occasion when I was suddenly awakened sleepy, tell me a strong sense of publicity in the downstairs. I ran to the balcony and looked down, it really was his car. I saw him out of the car, just the birth of a smile on the lips stiff in there - down from his car, there is another woman. Things are now, I'm still trying to comfort himself: They actually may be too dark in the shadow of a moment I did not find, no one else to start a kiss, pressing the switch until the publicity that moment, everything in the strong light exposed.





publicity slightly surprised a moment then argued: The woman looked at me and no action.

I did not bother him to pull my hand, rushed forward fiercely fan her a slap in the face, then put her out the door.

With the door He often go downstairs in the quarters of the green patch of forest in much. If there is no afternoon classes can also be an afternoon spent listening to music, or reading - publicity like reading books, most of the time I see he is holding a book I have ever heard of, serious and quietly read. I laughed at this unworthy of his name. We are leaning with a Shupang. I listen to songs, his hand was firmly until slightly sweaty palm of the hand holding. That touch of warmth spread throughout the body every skin, every inch of blood in all out of flowers. He sometimes read the twelve paragraphs of the book, he thought that it was probably a good part. The stuffed with headphones, I can only vaguely heard his deep whisper. What are the tall trees every spring and summer will have leaves, the air filled with the fragrance of the leaves and windy.

then there is a girl asked me, and assertive, I froze for a moment replied: and clear. I was surprised at how she could so easily believe me, can I still take the letter to the publicity. Later, I wrote a letter rhetorical what, he only shallow smile: of course. atmosphere, when he want to go out to seize fiercely:

I do not flowed tears: ... do not ...

I looked down to see him, his eyes still be buried deep shadow. But I clearly saw a tear shining light from the dark patch drops, fell on his knees on the floor. He radiates out from the lonely and sad at once taken to live my throat so I can not breathe. I finally convinced himself in his heart:

[bother me sleepy time than you overwhelmed important]

08

in a long time after that, our life was quiet, until he proposed to me. In the midst of roses, I impressed with alcohol in his gentle touch, willing to indulge in his arms, unable to resist.

After graduating from college into the relationship between the use of publicity he's found a good job, though, and he is not a department, but every day after work he would put under the car to the office waiting for me, and then set out with me home - that time we already living together. Towards a better life seems to end and bright drove, without touching other people think you can hard-won happiness. I lit the university's vision, bigger way, For example, in his every day I wake up quiet breathing, and then put fresh flowers on the balcony; example, I will be doing breakfast when he suddenly hugged me from behind the ring, resting his chin on my shoulder, like a warm surrounded by clouds over towards me in all directions.

but I once again as the

09

over half a year, those who spread the rumor is back, and even worse than before.

br> , they might even assertive people have a child it! That day is Christmas, I came out to see movies about him, he naturally used So I waited in his office downstairs, and seeing him out with his assistant, got on. Again see that picture, my whole body was like suddenly removing all the effort can not move, stared at the car left side.

early evening sky was lit according to the excessively bright neon was thick tick outline of the shadow whispered pressure in the head. To look like snow.

I aimlessly walk the streets in crowds, not consciously come to the cinema entrance.

10

college, we often go to the movies. In fact, my courage is not large, but he looks like horror movies gentle. Mainland cinema even if there is only horror film that ugly point but also made Gao Xiaopian, publicity of course will not meet, so I am forced to rent a DVD. Those years I often went to the bedroom to the boys, just to accompany him to the movies. Several of his bedroom roommate knew me, and also affectionately call At first I naturally accustomed to listen, can hear such a call to see when the publicity slightly proud smile, I know it would make him very have to face this regard.

he would occasionally take me to participate in their Every time I saw between Gongchoujiaocuo satisfaction on his face thought, This is what I love people, I will use a lifetime love of people.

can then spoke of the

11

movies when an empty seat next to it all around me people were exceptionally incompatible pairs. I want to pick up the phone call publicity, hesitated a long time or give up. Looking at the display light go on in the dark after ten seconds, my heart missed a beat like, sadness behind them instantly fills the entire chest. I think if he was really to evade my appointment, I also do not have to force him up in front of me.

But the fact is he really there.

finish at the lights turn on then, I have recognized a crowd of publicity, when the expected side, his new assistant. I forget the slightly open mouth close up, filling the night wind came in sudden tightening of my throat. I subconsciously get back on the location of that corner, I watched them from the front walk. They hold hands, but also with a smile saying something, perhaps to discuss the story just to see. Lights will glow in their faces are happy, just like all the other couples the same.

I got home after publicity has already lie in it. I did not turn on the lights, the dark on the bed.

but added that he first spoke up: I asked: no secret of his pale expose lies: you still do not know it? . He slowly lowered his head: But now I will not give him a second chance.

sensible what [I have nobody knows even you have mistaken a]

12

up the lumbar and leg pain the next day, dragging limp body out of the bedroom, was surprised to find that publicity is lying on the door. He saw me out, struggling to sit up. I had in front of him and that love reading, I went back in the Games is simply a world of difference between clinic boys. Now in his face stubble, eyes deep fall into the trap, completely buried in the shadows. He climbed over, yes, climb over, I have never seen him look so awkward. He got to me, pulled my hand, hoarse voice: welling. My mind to, despite his side's pleading, straight to the living room. He followed all the way over, until the edge of the stairs.





I want to throw off his hand away, he had a sudden stop in front of me. But he did not realize my feet is the stairs, so a crooked down the center of gravity down.

13

wake up in the hospital waiting for publicity in the process, I have been holding his hand. Although I have repeatedly told myself, can not continue in his possession a delay, but when I saw his face, you can not suppress in grief. We love each other too, promised each other, so no matter what happens, no one can not give up.

so I have been waiting for the moment he opened his eyes, for I give my most wanted to hear.

Then he woke up early in the clear sunshine after the rain, shallow smile:

14

Needless to say after the self-life. Courtship, engagement, marriage is carried out according to plan. When I say the phrase

have a child I imagine will happen after the incredible life changes, but again and again in his To dispute this matter how many times we can compromise every time I let the matter rest.

house was renovated, publicity put me away in another city in the district, a few months to clear the bitterness; he advised me to quit the company's work, peace of mind to be. full-time wife. And he There is a trace can I trust, trust that one day he can tell me to tell the truth, and then back on track.

new home until a few days ago when I went to hit the publicity. He saw me shallow smile: The

[Rearranging the happiness to say that you can comprehend the Know]

not the first time sleep. Supermarket had just bought drinking mineral water, phone Tingtongli also came fourth, I spent an hour looking at the wall of the electronic clock reached 1:00, and then a minute to passage of time. I no longer look forward to his phone, his back, even if he treated me as the original is so careful and considerate, but I no longer need to have bird Chongni weak sheep, and he no longer had that like to watch the book's quiet for ages. Our own ideals of life and further apart, and finally parted ways at a junction.

I got up and carefully torn askew big wedding, but even then be careful not to avoid photo damage. I spread it on the floor, hard to want to heal those awkward folds, can be all but futile. The publicity photo wearing a nice white suit, gray shirt set off his extremely handsome; and I leaned against his side, smiling innocently, like a child. I suddenly fall without any sign of tears, fell on the photo, how do I wipe also rub not clean.

When I opened his eyes in the morning, day after day, the phone more than a text message. Is assertive:

I smiled, put it together with all of his memory,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, be deleted - I finally made the decision. I

careful grooming is good, of a set of makeup, and then simply packed luggage. Before I go on the ring finger off, on the divorce agreement. Finally, publicity, or to send a text message. I am so surprised that I can pull off, wait for the echo will be riding on his car back home. I also left a letter detailing my decision, and traces the third year that Tai three years of the most carefree time.

bumps the car again in my tears.

time when the height of summer, the whole night in the dark clouds, the rain finally soaked Zala down like hail.

 
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论