2012年10月9日星期二

www.beats4monster.co.uk ifficult for me !

Fresh blood participation is a light water ,palm black was also full of very light .Only the iron egg complexion is sallow ,looks somewhat gaunt .I patted the shoulder iron egg ,worried and asked: little black ,you also can hold ? , relationresultIron egggrin sheepishly at my way : this small injury in the body that are not !The mouse back pain -- much very ah ! See iron eggs have mood to make fun of ,I know it is not serious .
They rest for a long time, wear diving suits ,launch ready to cross the river .The next uncle timidly and behind us from a distance ,not from too close .relationresultIn front of usthough Couture only River tributaries, is also surging undercurrent ,want a few people begin to take off .
Although separated by a diving suit ,I still felt a cold chill as if through bone marrow ,let a person unconscious with a shudder .relationresultThe riveris wide ,while it will flow to the other side .
Is still narrow slippery mouse hole ,this is my head, dark crawl .About a meal time ,finally climbed out of the dark and damp mouse hole .All little rectification, I look for a week ,was found ,this is not the previous ghost way that flash up where ?relationresultGianttripod stoves ,and the white haunted ghost still can discern .
I stretched my arms and legs ,heart thinks: the mouse hole are really his mother is not a person to climb ! Iron egg physical quality is very good ,now already restored pretty close ,just like a little worse ,on a Mu Qing arms ,a Jin says ravings, seeing is delirious .
relationresultI lit acandle ,warm candlelight gives a person a kind of warm and rely on the .Candlelight I suddenly found in front of the ground carved with a diameter of about three meters of the giant Tai Chi diagram .
Iron eggs are also found in this huge Taiji diagram, exclaimed : his mother ,is that Gen Gi Khan was a Taoist priest as well? It should be engraved on the wall ,also should not be engraved on the ground ! , relationresultI shook my head,where it is engraved on the ground ?Clearly is embedded in the ground .
Tai Chi diagram depicts the Qi Men Dun Jia around counting gate ,some places still Louzhuo Bai Shengsheng stone stubble ,as if he had just completed not long time general .relationresultIron eggcarrying sappers shovel : Hu said ,maybe this is the owner of the tomb and we play trick ,let go of him !A pressing matter of the moment ,we still have to find the exit ,he mother press forward to the enemy ! Qi Men Dun Jia in too deep ,my house that the sixteen words Yin and Yang Feng Shui secret though there are records ,but I about, also seriously not because of speculation .
relationresultFeng Muqing pointed atmy feet Shangmen said: Hu said ,you see how the local dent ? I looked down ,really ,Qi Men Dun Jia in the days of the disc injury word door a neatly dented .
I patted the thigh ,suddenly understanding : Damn ,www.beats4monster.co.uk,I say how just can have a large tripod drop from the clouds !Here is the original organ, the concave piece, is certainly the old mouse down ! Iron egg Wenyan ,also the thin look, nod : Lao Hu said is good, the stone and a slap marks ! , relationresultSincethis is a mechanism ,or around the behavior .
I hold a candle to bypass the Taiji Figure ,have a look have no exit .Just out of a few steps ,looming before a Shimen ,inscribed with vigorous ancient characters .Under scrutiny, not scared out in a cold sweat .
relationresultThe body of the 112nd chapter ofdoom to death and then ( 4) , relationresultAbadadownload updated: 2011-12-22 8:31:39 chapter number :2640 , relationresultBookmillion volumes in first-episode !If love please to roll support rogue !The genuine support !relationresultShimenwas inscribed doom to death and beyond .
Read these words ,I could not help heart shock .His girl is female is ,the art of war in the sense of doom to death and epigenetic refers to go into a cul-de-sac just give my life to fight for a moment .
We now have to go into a cul-de-sac .?relationresultSeeI stare at the Shimen daze ,iron eggs gave me a push , Hu said :what are you grinning ? Be iron egg a push ,I return to God ,to the people : if we only from the Tai Chi diagram on find out a road ! , relationresultIfyou don ,and I put my analysis on them .
Iron eggs a careless hand said: what death live ?As I said ,there is no we ever make life difficult ,Hu said you can ,the can . , relationresultIheld the candle squatting in the Taiji diagram ,quickly search in memory of that memory valve .
Qi Men Dun Jia is singular ,and that the door is composed of three parts .Odd is B ,C ,D Qi ;door is closed ,students ,injury ,Du ,king ,death ,fear ,open eight ; escape means to hide , a that Lioujia ,Jia Zi ,a Shu ,Jia Shen Jia Wu Jia Chen Jia Yin ,,,, escape is the ten stem the most precious possession of it ,but not now ,base on Liuyi under .
Six meter is ,already ,cyproheptadine, symplectic ,nonane, decane .Recluse principle is Jia Zi with six pentobarbital ,a garrison with six ,with six g Jia Shen Jia Wu Xin Jia Chen ,with six ,the same anyway ,Jia Yin with six decane .
In addition ,punch ,with Peng, auxiliary ,English ,Rui ,column ,heart ,avian jiuxing .His escape was detected mainly divided into day ,door ,three disc ,symbol of the deal .The palace has nine days disc ,disc eight House cloth eight ,site eight house represents one of eight directions ,motionless ,while day disc territory ,every house is assigned a particular odd ,instrument .
Thus, according to the specific time, with six meter ,eight ,three ,nine arrangement ,to account for the measured relationship between things ,characteristics ,trends ,set agency news ,constitute the Chinese mysterious culture of a specific to a door -- Qi Men Dun jia .
relationresultCombined with the Sixteen characters in the Yin and Yang Feng Shui secret escape characters ,is not actually difficult to distinguish good and bad aspects .My mind meditation escape character coils pithy formula ,coupled with the ground of Heart Qi Men Dun Jia ,have like .
The so-called Yuanyang escape a bureau ,Nakamoto Yo seven Bureau ,Yuanyang escape four .Together just twelve innings ,and then to the Daoist magic figure to the gates of death led to rotate clockwise circle ,counterclockwise rotate two circles ,then clockwise rotates one circle ,presumably to place Shimen must be the door undoubtedly .
relationresultUntil I finished,iron eggs : I said Laohu ,you can say I can hear and understand the words ?Round and round me all around with ! Qi Men Dun Jia of abstruse very ,how is a word or two can explain that ?I have to iron egg : black you will follow me to do !Which come so much nonsense ? , relationresultPause,I have told a Mu Qing Lin little helps a bit further, do bad to touch what authority news portal ,did not find ,will die here .
Feng Muqing is a pair of big eyes up and down at me for a while, until I see some feel shy ,just nodded when Lin small station number .relationresultIfound dead the position of the door ,took a deep breath ,also urged iron egg : you can never gone !Otherwise we have to take them in this life ! Iron egg impatient tunnel: the line ,his mother again much later ,outside the four modernizations are realized !Although I didn go to school ,this is too difficult for me ! , relationresultSeeiron egg said firmly ,I also assured many .
It was in my heart silently record laps ,staring at the dark environment around ,for fear of what the next pay no attention to fly out of a sword or discharge ignition dragon oil such as weapon to .
relationresultA total offour laps ,I and iron egg soon gone .I looked up ,and Shimen on is the Daoist magic in a door .I hold back the hearts of ecstasy ,the adjustment to the respiratory ,harsh kick towards the gate of rocks on the down .
relationresultJust to heara rumbling machines comprises a rotating sound coming from outside .I was nervous at Shimen ,but in Shimen only slightly moved a bit ,then the entire space into a deadly silence . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论