2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio let my heart in una

Make also not want, house also not live, tidied up baggage a personal quietness of leave.
, To, after she walked, just afterwards the Ze once received one of her telephone.Telephone inside, the eyebrow didn't also say that oneself go where, just say that the relatives that oneself seeks a home went to, concrete of don't also say,beats by dre studio.
Yan Di and the eyebrow lost a contact, also very sad for a while, after all 2 people are good friends.However that time, Yan Di at nearby, I know me favour the business is very hard, and a lot of troubles entwine me, the Yan Di doesn't want to make me divide attention, have been hiding in mind don't say just.
Can meet here today the eyebrow really was a day great surprise.
Lookinging at this is dark of tube son building, I not from must sigh:" Eyebrow ……why?At the beginning why do you want to leave?"
Don't say the another, if she is willing to continue at the square to work in the company of the Nan.The navy blue amusement company is very high for the employee's salary, even also give the place that the employee provides, the treatment is equal of well, how can't let, either the eyebrow live in this kind of place now.
After I asked this sentence, the eyebrow seemed to be silent in a short while, she silently goes upstairs, lead in a short while just light way:"I what all can't, what I learn is a nursing, also will look after and wait upon a person.Go to and work in company, I don't understand anything, also unable to do.That work, so high salary, my knowing is all face that the other people see at you up just to mine ……I, the felling that I don't like depending on another person for support."
I am silently.
Really, this girl's temperament is so peculiar, imitate a Buddha very money-mad, but have to be strong very much.
At the beginning although say in my home to eat without paying white to live, but she has been all very hard doing household chores for Yan Di.
"Young girl love wealth, but take it has a way!" The eyebrow stick out the chest, then sudden face a red, point at broken-down iron of in front to guard against theft door:"Arrive."
This is very that kind of the tube son of the old style building, the structure and form is very old, after going upstairs, is a very long the very long hallway lead a way.Is each to have six families, but only a bathroom and a kitchen are public.
The several-storied building like this , when I wased still carrying a plate to be younger brother in night clubbed in those early years, once lived for a while as well.
But a single female kid, live in this kind of even all of toilets are public places, really inconvenient-also really difficult for the sake of this small girl.
The eyebrow ashamedly take out key to open the door.
Push away a door, the house is very small, only a house, about ten several squares, the inside put a bed, there is also a very small dining table, the water bottle puts at floor up.
The room pours is tidy up very clean, after all is be a nursing to be from, the eyebrow does household chores still very fine.The narrow room is been one decoration by her, not only could not feel narrow-minded, but on the contrary many the sweet of several cents girls girl's bedroom come.
The bed sheet and curtain of powder color, on seeing is a gewgaw, but obviously is with meticulous care choose, color and pattern match very Xie to adjust.
Hang a few cheap small decorationses on the wall, take on seeing the flavor of the sweet of several cents girls.A simple wardrobe that still there is flank up still puts one to grow auditive rabbit baby's doll.
Is very clean on the ground, the bed on the bed is also folded clean.
"Need not changed slippers." The eyebrow imitate Buddha to own of the very small house not only have no the slightest from vulgar, on the contrary very satisfied and similar:"How?My house is quite good?Area like this, I am to kill the price for a long time with landlord!The rent is low to almost make me go to bed in the evening to all smile to wake up!"
At the moment the face of eyebrow's ascending have already the slightest had no the appearance of small money-mad and on the contrary take a kind of equanimity satisfies of the joy of the girls, the joys is happy to pleasedly close door, then has some ashamed ways:"Excuse me, the place was too small, there was no chair, you directly sit a bed top ……I all sit on the bed to have a meal at ordinary times."
I sat down, just prepared Kua she was two, but suddenly a saw to see a window sill the bottom hang a line of clothes shelf, hang at curtain underneath, I was stunned speechless ……
Good heavens ……E ……that is a line of girls' underwear!
No wonder that somebody else said, never hastily enter the female kid's house!
Two bras, powder color of, thin yellow of, the style is still pretty sexy ……particularly the small pants of a powder color, cotton ……the E, the front side of pants, also showed a small bear Wei Ni ……still have the small pants in red, only have so big cake of of my palm ……incredibly still loincloth!
I piece open mouth, haven't talked, the eyebrow have already realized my vision, "" of scream a , immediately full face the Cheng is red, run over the quick artistic skill pulls all underwears down, then an all fill into the quilt on the bed underneath.This just turns round to looking at me and stares a way:"You see what see!"
I and eyebrow the nature is absolutely to acquaint with very much, knew this kind of time not can and this small hot pepper continue the ghost pull, otherwise is ten have 89 is affirmation will get something to kick!So I hurriedly once turned a face to go and pretended to appreciate the rabbit baby on the wardrobe.

Chapter 66 【pare to invent ambition 】



Although I don't dare to say what, face up involuntarily peep out one silk peculiar smile, the eyebrow see in the eye, on the face take a Chen color how many, rise a blush from shame way:"What do you smile?"
"Nothing important."I turned over to turn over an eyelid:"Smile don't go as well?"
"Smile so peculiarly on your face, is an in the mind don't think a good affair!" Eyebrow spirit way.
I know that she can not stir, hurry way:"I however is thought of a joke just."
"Affirmation is a yellow joke!" The eyebrow grind teeth a way.
"Still really be not!"I shake head, way:"I once listenned to the person once saying:Woman, always spend the beautiful clothes that so much money buys various each kind, from jacket to underwear, so many styles of the flower inside beard Shao ……in fact the woman wears so beautifully, why?Not just for canning draw on the man's vision?But it happened that ……in fact the man likes to see most most of, but is a woman don't wear the appearance of clothes."
Finish saying these, I don't dare to see the facial expression of the eyebrow, before she become angry, the hurry branch opens a topic and sought her to lend a cellular phone and hurriedly stired a telephone to Yang Wei.Telephone inside I told Yang Wei that I really slice position, then let after her arrived, beat the telephone number of eyebrow went.
Hanged a telephone, my facial expression not from must have some Shan Shan.Because telephone inside, Yang Wei talks the tone in time and imitates very cheerless appearance of Buddha with me-H'm, although Yang Wei is easily always all feelings not and outside exposes of person, whom have been talking all is one so Be thin to settle leisurely shape, this time, I was clear to listen to her and when I talk the silk intentionally keeping in tone livings a cent.
Yang Wei attitude like this, let my heart in unavoidably some gloomy.Associate after I get married, she with I always have no contact, don't even beat hello afterwards, left the United States to run China, all these, obviously seem is avoiding me.
Man!Is all worthless scamp!I cannot help but scolding 1.
Perfectly right, be Yang Wei's heart set on I of time, I look forward ex- after attending to, and then is to move, and then worry to hurt its her woman, again is hesitant, and then is secretly pleased, but at the same time still always to she if namely if leave.
But now, once she kept to be apart from to me, but I on the contrary the heart cannot stop start being suffused with sour.
Think of Yang Wei to at the beginning take French leave …… , has she really already decided to rupture that silk personal relationship with me?
Worthless scamp!Worthless scamp!I don't know my own heart as well in is some kind of what taste, the momentary thinks in mental concentrationly, but forgets to talk.
Lead a long time, but see a small hand in the moment flap about at me, I this just return to absolute being, but see eyebrow smile don't smile of looking at me: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论